- Follow MA on Instagram @ hongkongmuseumofart!
- Breaking News! Hong Kong Museum of Art is about to Close for a Makeover!
- Transcend – Muse Fest HK 2015
- In the Name of Art ─ Hong Kong Contemporary Art Exhibition
- ‘Maritime Porcelain Road: Relics from Guangdong, Hong Kong and Macao Museums' Touring Exhibition in Mainland
- Free Download of Booklet: Demonstration on the "Four Gentlemen" Paintings by Yang Shanshen (Chinese version)
Follow MA on Instagram @hongkongmuseumofart!
NEWS FLASH!! After nearly a quarter century in service, the Hong Kong Museum of Art will be closed for about three years for a makeover, starting from 3 August!
We sincerely invite you to seize the last opportunity to visit the Museum, take some photos and upload them on our newly established platform on Instagram, and take home memories of the Museum. Although our building will be closed, staff and exhibits will be popping up around town. Special closure events and programmes will be held, so stay tuned!
"#SEEUMA" Photo Campaign:
Take photos of yourselves with other people, activities, exhibits, or holding message boards in the Museum, or in Art Square outside the Museum, and upload them to Instagram with the hashtag "#SEEUMA" on or before 2 August to receive a souvenir at the 1/F Information Counter. Limited souvenir in stock. Be the first to join!
35 "Weekly Star Photo" and 10 "Campaign Masterpiece Photo" winners will receive our extra special gift package. Results will be announced on Instagram.
Thank YOU for your dedication to art, for being a part of the art world.
We are here because of YOU!!