- Jockey Club "Museum of Art on Wheels" School Application Form
- Summer Art Cadets 2016 – Fun with Paper
- New initiatives for the museums of the Leisure and Cultural Services Department
- "Living with Bamboo: Museum of Art is Here" Education Programme
- Museum Transformation
- It's All About Sharing
- In Touch with Hong Kong Artists – A School-based Art Learning Pilot Programme
- Follow MA on Instagram @hongkongmuseumofart!
- The Sound of Art — Museum Sunday Concert Series
Follow MA on Instagram @hongkongmuseumofart!
After nearly a quarter century in service, the Hong Kong Museum of Art will be closed for about three years for a makeover, starting from 3 August 2015! Our programmes will be popping up around town throughout the coming three years, so stay tuned!
"#SEEUMA" Photo Campaign:
"#SEEUMA" Photo Campaign at the Museum has come to an end. Thank YOU for your participation!
Your photos uploaded on Instagram with hashtag #SEEUMA were very touching and added colour to our farewell campaign for the old building. You may check out #SEEUMA to see the photos and have memories of your Museum home.
We are still looking forward to checking out your uploaded photos of the Museum. Forget MA not and keep contact @hongkongmuseumofart on Instagram!
Thank YOU for your dedication to art, for being a part of the art world.
We are here because of YOU!
Stay tuned! !