- Closed for a Makeover
- Follow MA on Instagram @hongkongmuseumofart!
- The Museum Book Shop will open until 16 Aug 2015 (Sun)
- The Sound of Art ─ Sunday Concert Series at the Hong Kong Museum of Art
- In the Name of Art ─ Hong Kong Contemporary Art Exhibition
- ‘Maritime Porcelain Road: Relics from Guangdong, Hong Kong and Macao Museums' Touring Exhibition in Mainland
Follow MA on Instagram @hongkongmuseumofart!
After nearly a quarter century in service, the Hong Kong Museum of Art will be closed for about three years for a makeover, starting from 3 August 2015! Our programmes will be popping up around town throughout the coming three years, so stay tuned!
"#SEEUMA" Photo Campaign:
"#SEEUMA" Photo Campaign at the Museum has come to an end. Thank YOU for your participation!
Your photos uploaded on Instagram with hashtag #SEEUMA were very touching and added colour to our farewell campaign for the old building. You may check out #SEEUMA to see the photos and have memories of your Museum home.
We are still looking forward to checking out your uploaded photos of the Museum. Forget MA not and keep contact @hongmuseumofart on Instagram!
For winners of the "Weekly Star Photo" and "Campaign Masterpiece Photo" awards, please claim your special gift package by 16 August 2015 (Sunday). Please come to the Museum and present your Souvenir Collection Letter to our staff for the claim procedure. Any unclaimed souvenirs after 16 August 2015 will be forfeited.
Thank YOU for your dedication to art, for being a part of the art world.
We are here because of YOU!
Stay tuned! !