- The Hong Kong Museum of Art is Entering a New Phase and is Temporarily Leaving Tsim Sha Tsui
- Wall-less Chit-ChaNt
- Jockey Club "Museum of Art on Wheels" Outreach Learning Programme
- In Touch with Hong Kong Artists – A School-based Art Learning Pilot Programme" Briefing Session
- Summer Art Cadets 2015 – Electronic Game Design and More
- Follow MA on Instagram @hongkongmuseumofart!
- Competition of "Tea Ware by Hong Kong Potters 2016" Call for Entries Start !
Follow MA on Instagram @hongkongmuseumofart!
After nearly a quarter century in service, the Hong Kong Museum of Art will be closed for about three years for a makeover, starting from 3 August 2015! Our programmes will be popping up around town throughout the coming three years, so stay tuned!
"#SEEUMA" Photo Campaign:
"#SEEUMA" Photo Campaign at the Museum has come to an end. Thank YOU for your participation!
Your photos uploaded on Instagram with hashtag #SEEUMA were very touching and added colour to our farewell campaign for the old building. You may check out #SEEUMA to see the photos and have memories of your Museum home.
We are still looking forward to checking out your uploaded photos of the Museum. Forget MA not and keep contact @hongmuseumofart on Instagram!
For winners of the "Weekly Star Photo" and "Campaign Masterpiece Photo" awards, please claim your special gift package by 16 August 2015 (Sunday). Please come to the Museum and present your Souvenir Collection Letter to our staff for the claim procedure. Any unclaimed souvenirs after 16 August 2015 will be forfeited.
Thank YOU for your dedication to art, for being a part of the art world.
We are here because of YOU!
Stay tuned! !