- Symposium Papers – Another Modernity or Contemporaneity?: "Traditional Chinese Media in the Context of Contemporary Art"
- Laurence Tam Memorial Art Award – Visitor's Choice
- 2013 Tea Ware by Hong Kong Potters Education Worksheet – From Clay to Teapot
- Award Winners of the Hong Kong Contemporary Art Awards 2012
- Award Winners of the "2013 Tea Ware by Hong Kong Potters" Competition
- Google Art Project
- Collection Databank Web Maintenance
Summer Art Cadets 2013 – Colouring Life
With the generous support of The Friends of the Hong Kong Museum of Art, Summer Art Cadets was first held in 2008 with an aim toward encouraging children to discover their creativity and abilities through the making of art. Since then, it has become our special annual summer art event which has served more than 160 children from different backgrounds families around Hong Kong.
This year, the meaningful programme was extended to children and youth of ethnic minorities, in partnership with C&G Artpartment. Under the theme of "Signs and Symbols on Paper", a series of art activities were organised for 23 ethnic minority children and teenagers from different communities in Hong Kong. These art activities include drawing, making paper clay, kite making and paper casting workshops and visits to local art spaces which aim to provide opportunities for students to explore their potential and creativity as well as experience the joy of art.