- Follow MA on Instagram @ hongkongmuseumofart!
- Breaking News! Hong Kong Museum of Art is about to Close for a Makeover!
- Transcend – Muse Fest HK 2015
- In the Name of Art ─ Hong Kong Contemporary Art Exhibition
- ‘Maritime Porcelain Road: Relics from Guangdong, Hong Kong and Macao Museums' Touring Exhibition in Mainland
- Free Download of Booklet: Demonstration on the "Four Gentlemen" Paintings by Yang Shanshen (Chinese version)
Breaking News! Hong Kong Museum of Art is about to Close for a Makeover!
With excitement and a little sadness, the museum will close for around three years for a major renovation and expansion project, beginning 3 August 2015.
The present building of the Hong Kong Museum of Art has been in service for nearly a quarter of a century since opening in 1991. This renovation is an important step as we embark on a new journey. By 2019, we will herald a brand new look to Tsim Sha Tsui. To commemorate our departure from the existing Museum building, we are offering three special treats for you.
"SEE U MA" Photo Campaign: Grasp your last chance to visit the old Museum. From 30 June to 2 August, during our last opening month, come and take photos in different corners of the Museum, share and upload them on our Instagram platform with hashtag "#SEEUMA" and be a part of this historical moment. You will also receive a limited edition souvenir.
All admission ticket holders or Museum pass holders visiting the Museum will receive a very special souvenir while stocks last.
Customers purchasing Museum publications from the Museum bookshop will enjoy a 15% discount. Selected items will be offered at up to 70% discount.
Please cherish this very last month before our closure, visit our Museum now!