- Award Winners of the Hong Kong Contemporary Art Awards 2012
- Award Winners of the "2013Tea Ware by Hong Kong Potters" Competition
- "The Origin of Dao: New Dimensions in Chinese Contemporary Art" Associated Programme – International Symposium
- Google Art Project
- A Night at the Museum of Art with Andy Warhol
- In Loving Memory of the late Mr Laurence Tam, Chief Curator (1933-2013)
- "International Museum Day 2013, Hong Kong", Museums (Memory + Creativity) = Social Change
- "International Museum Day 2013, Hong Kong" Associated Programmes
- "International Museum Day 2013, Hong Kong", Special Programmes of Conservation Office
- Docent Annual Gathering and Award Presentation Ceremony 2012
International Museum Day 2013, Hong Kong
"Artifacts + Science = Conservation" Workshop (Cantonese)
In the activity, the conservators will share with the participants how they use scientific knowledge to restore and preserve our artifacts. Under the guidance of the conservators, participants will experience the fun and challenges in conservation work through making of plaster models and subsequent application of gold gilding. In addition, participants can talk to the conservators to have a better understanding on conservation work.
All activities are conducted in Cantonese and free of charge. Registration form and details will be available from 2 April 2013 on the Conservation Office's website at http://www.lcsd.gov.hk/conservation or at the Conservation Resource Centre (Address: Room 202, 2/F, Hong Kong Museum of History, 100 Chatham Road South, Tsim Sha Tsui , Kowloon)
For enquiries, please call Ms. Ma at Tel. 2724 9059 during office hours (9:30am – 12:30pm and 2:30pm to 5:30pm, Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays) or email to email@example.com.