The Stars, the Silver Screen and the Qipao - Workshop
Mini Wool Felt Qipao DIY Workshop
(Conducted in Cantonese)
|Date:|| 11 November 2017 (Saturday) |
12 November 2017 (Sunday)
25 November 2017 (Saturday)
26 November 2017 (Sunday)
|Time:|| 10:15am – 1:00pm |
|Place:|| 1/F Foyer, Hong Kong Film Archive |
|Quota:|| 10 groups per session, 2 members per group |
(Applicant must be aged 12 or above and enroll together with an accompanying participant aged 6 to 17.)
|Application opens:|| From 10:00 am on 25 September 2017 until the quota is full |
(Applicants will be notified of the result by email or phone on 13 October 2017)
|Application Method:|| Drop a duly completed application form into the Collection Box at the Enquiry Counter located on G/F, Hong Kong Film Archive (Monday & Wednesday to Sunday: 10:00am – 8:00pm). Limited quota available on a first-come, first-served basis. Each person may only submit one application form. |
Download Application Note & Form
|Enquiry:|| 2119 7385 (Ms. Ng) (Monday to Friday (except public holidays): 9:30am - 12:30pm & 2:30pm - 5:30pm) |
1. Each applicant and accompanying participant may only submit one application form.
2. Incomplete application form will not be processed.
3. Participants with special needs are advised to contact HKFA before applying or provide information in the application form for ease of arrangement.
4. HKFA reserves the right to cancel individual workshop if the number of applicants is too low or due to bad weather or as necessitated by the actual situation.
5. When Tropical Cyclone Warning Signal No. 3 or above or Red/Black Rainstorm Warning is issued or remains in force 3 hours before the workshop is scheduled to begin, the workshop will be cancelled.
6. HKFA reserves the right of final decision on the acceptance of an application.
7. The personal data provided will be used only for processing this application and communication purposes. The applicant has the right to request access to or correction of the personal data in accordance with Sections 18 and 22 and Principle 6 of Schedule 1 to the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance. Enquiries concerning the personal data collected by means of this application, including requests for access and correction, should be addressed to Ms. Ng at 2119 7381.